Feel free to lodge a complaint

Police spokesperson Ana Naisoro. Picture: FILE

Anyone who has an issue or is aggrieved by the conduct of police officers can lodge a complaint with the Internal Affairs Unit, says police spokeswoman Ana Naisoro.

She made the comment in relation to a social media post showing a vulgar exchange between a police officer and a civilian after which the police officer’s social media account information was circulated online.

Ms Naisoro said the Fiji Police Force had an Internal Affairs Unit and anyone who had an issue with the conduct of officers was welcome to lodge a complaint.

More Stories